Money That You Don’t Need to Repay
If you’re interested in receiving financial assistance that you won’t need to repay, check out our available bursaries. Bursaries are awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. They are generally focused on helping students who do not have the resources to pay for school on their own.
If you’re a recent high school graduate, you can apply for our New High School Graduate Bursary, which awards $1000 for diploma programs 52 weeks or longer.
Programs eligible for Bursaries through CD-ED:
- Accounting Technician
- General Office Administration
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Office Administrative Assistant with Social Media
- Legal Office Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Office Assistant
- Dental Office Administration
- Health Information Management (Full-Time)
- Health Information Management (Part-Time)
- Graphic Design
- IT Professional: Desktop & Network Support Specialist